our fab family

our fab family

Sunday, July 11, 2010

When it rains it just seems to pour!!!

I made a list recently of all the things that should be done to our house. That was the easy part. I thought I could begin, if I was very careful with the money begin to save and get some things fixed, like:

yard fence - one half replaced
bathroom floor looked at and replaced
all trees trimmed and some taken out
finish paint on ceiling in family room
put up crown moulding in the family room
finish paint and make a small shelf in the family room corner where the counters were taken out
fix bathroom sink
replace door to the outside in the garage
tear out carpet downstairs and replace with wood something
fix up my sewing room in the the garage
get the van repaired
get my dent in the crv repaired

BUT INSTEAD:

theives broke into my car and smashed my window so I had to get that fixed - $360
Garage door spring broke - $215
CRV wouldn't start today so - yep- it's at the garage for tomorrow to get repaired

So I am back at the question - What am I to be learning through this crap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment